Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It is spring break!

Oh man. Spring break is lovely. (Except for the weather. Cedar Rapids is gray and dismal and uncooperative.)

I didn't get scheduled to work at all until Friday, so I've been spending lots of time being a bum, slowly getting homework done for Monday and watching all sorts of TV. I've watched a bunch of Dawson's Creek, Fringe and Dexter (which I just started watching and love!). I've yet to spend an entire day binging on the Sims 3 World Adventures, but I sure plan on it.

Most of my friends have break NEXT week, however, which sort of sucks (but gives me lots of time to be a bum by myself!). So this weekend will be lots of get togthers, and might run into the week days, too.

AND my birthday is next Saturday (the 20th) and that is going to be super duper exciting. I'm crossing my fingers for lots of grocery money. :)

0 comments: