Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy week!

Such a busy week this week! I had a major paper due Tuesday, a midterm today, another midterm on Friday, I had my RA interview this afternoon, study sessions galore... oh boy! Crazy crazy!

On Monday, a guest lecturer, Michael Kessler, came to Coe. Three other religion students and I went out to lunch with him across the street at Brewed Awakenings. It was a pretty cool lunch, very low-key. He was a super nice guy. The lecture was pretty cool; it was called "Should the President Use Religion in War and does the Constitution Permit it?" A lot of it went over my head because I know exceptionally little about politics, but lots of other people who are more up-to-date really enjoyed it. :P

Oh! And last weekend was the big, blowout Prospie Weekend! There was a Midnight Movie, a magician and a spectacular Blindspot show. Though I wasn't hosting a prospie, I can guarantee that I definitely enjoyed all the perks of the scholarship weekend. :) February + Coe = busy, but awesome.

0 comments: