Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wait, what?!

So I was checking out my calendar today. Putting on this next week's work hours, some due dates, etc... and I suddenly noticed that I only have FIVE WEEKS LEFT OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE! That is crazy! I feel like this term just barely started, and we're well past half way done now! Suddenly, I feel like I have a ton to do and not enough time to do it in. Before the term ends, I have to write 2 more papers for my Dante class, 3 more for my Western Civ class, take 2 finals and do a project for my novel writing class. Where is all this work coming from?!

I feel like these last few weeks have really snuck up on me. Time goes by so fast, and I didn't even realize that we were getting so close to the end of the year. I'm just so busy planning for things going on next year/classes(!), or the year after, and managing my time for today and this week just to get my homework done. Soon I won't have any readings to do or responses to write; it's going to be summer!

And with the weather getting really, really nice, I am getting excited for summer. Being lazy outside, here I come!

0 comments: