Monday, March 15, 2010

SPRINGTIME!

For the first time in months, it is legitimately gorgeous outside. You can tell just by walking around campus that spring break and the springy weather have lifted everyone's spirits. Today is a perfect day, in my opinion. 60 degrees, loads of sunshine, basically no breeze... great for doing homework outside and wearing a fun skirt. :)

I'm just sitting around feeling refreshed and motivated to actually work. People are out on the quad playing frisbee. I can hear the choir in Marquis (they must have their windows open, but I don't mind because they sound lovely). I awoke the sounds of birds chirping this morning. Nothing can get me down, not even class!

I adore spring. The first day of spring is this Saturday, on my birthday, so I think that may have something to do with it. But it might also be that for the first time in 3-4 months, the grass is green, the sky is blue and I can go outside without heavy layers on. Campus looks bright and happy and finally looks like itself again.

0 comments: