Sunday, January 10, 2010

YAYAYAYAY!

I get to go back to Coe soon! And that means that classes start soon! Which means that my life will again had purpose! I won't have to fill my days with mindless Sims-playing or hours spent exploring Tumblr. I won't have to listen to my brothers play the PS3 all morning! The joys of living somewhere else! :D

Except, I still need to miraculously clean my room and repack the bagillion things I brought home from the dorm. That's gonna be time-consuming and painful. I am pretty sure my floor has disappeared under all the clothes and stuff I have strewn across it. But that's what happens when all you have to put your stuff on is a table because your dresser is full of storage and your parents have made your room into something else. :P

Also: I am working diligently on getting rid of this cold I have. It is basically just my face being congested. For TWO WEEKS. It's driving me crazy. I have no sore throat, nothing that resembles sickness, just a nose that HATES ME. At least I know I'm not contagious, as someone else in my family is sure to have had it in the last two weeks!

EEEEEEEE! I am so ready to return to college life! :)

0 comments: