Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry (late) Christmas!

Oh boy. So a week ago exactly, I left cold, frigid, windy Iowa to come to a slightly less cold but much less frigid Utah to spend Christmas with some of my mom's family. I've hardly been on the computer, but I figured I should probably update on here while I have a down moment. :D

So what have I done since my classes ended almost two weeks ago?

-Skiied in Utah (and was ran over by a kid on a snowboard)
-Played countless hours of the Sims 3: World Adventures
-Ran approximately 49 miles (not all at once!)
-Made friends with my cousin's dog
-Read 2.5 books (The Time Traveler's Wife, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly and am reading People of the Book)
-Had two Christmases
-Been on two airplanes
-Spent way more time with my family than necessary ;)
-Bought text books!
-Daydreamed about next term
-SLEPT A LOT

So I hope everyone is having a nice break and had a good Christmas/winter holiday! I'll try to update at least once more before spring term begins! :D

0 comments: