Saturday, December 12, 2009

Yay winter!

Yay winter!
Boo finals!

This weekend all I am doing is running, updating my blog and STUDYING LIKE CRAZY. I might eat a few meals. ;)

I am moving to a new room the day after my last final (last final: 11 am Monday, moving at 1 pm Tuesday), so I am double packing. Packing to go home for break and packing for moving all the stuff I don't need to bring home. I've also had to go through all my books from this term decide what to keep or get rid of and decide if I should sell them to the bookstore or sell them on Amazon. It seems like an obvious solution, since everyone rants about how the bookstore gives you no money back. But sometimes, the books you get at the bookstore are in the such bad shape that you can't sell them worth anything online OR the books just sell for cheap on Amazon (like... 64 cents) and aren't worth the hassle. I listed about 8 books on Amazon. No takers yet. ;P

I have found a great alternative to treadmills, however, though. No more Eby cardio room for me! There's an indoor track in Clark. I run in lane 3, which is 230 meters. I ran 4 miles on there today (28 laps). Tomorrow, my dad and I are going to run 9 miles on the track because the streets are too gross to run on. That's 63 laps. We're crazy. We know. But it beats the slush and the hot, hot, boring, boring treadmill! I currently worship that track. It's the only place I've been able to run all week thanks to the blizzard.

Now off to study important dead guys from Western Civilization! Yay!

0 comments: