Thursday, November 5, 2009

NOVEMBER!!! :D

Can I just throw it out there that I am LOVING November so far?


My most stressful week of my life (last week) is over. I got my laptop back last Friday, right in time for National Novel Writing Month. I finally get to start training for my marathon (Green Bay Marathon, May 16). It is that comfortable cold during the afternoon that makes it awesome for running/walking around/being outside. There is a lull before the hectic holiday season. It's just a great time to be alive and living at Coe College. :)

But I really want to stress that... IT IS NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH!
For those of you who aren't aware of that that is, NaNoWriMo is a writing challenge in which you write 50,000 words over the course of the 30 days of November. This is the 11th year that it has been going on, and the fourth year that I've attempted the challenge. I finished my sophomore and junoir years of high school, but fell short my senior year because AP Lit got th best of me. But I am well on my way to winning it again this year! Five days and 18000 words in... I'm way ahead of schedule (by about 9000 words!). It's been a breezy.

We also just signed up for classes. I was going to petition for a fifth class, but that class is full anyway, so I think I might just chill with the four I have (which were all ones I wanted):
-Western Civ SINCE 1500
-US History since 1865
-Topic: Novels (::excited!!::)
-Topic: Dante (::more excited!!:)

Next term is going to rock.
But maybe not as hard as the month of November. :P

0 comments: