Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Break! Yay!

So today is the final day of Fall Break. :( So soon!

Both of my roommates (I only have 2 now ::sniff, sniff::) went home for the long weekend, so I've had the whole room (and sometimes it seems, the entire floor) to myself. I've stayed up late watching tear-jerker movies and done almost all my homework for the week. It's been eerily quiet in the dorm. Hardly anyone is moving around! It's like a ghost town!

I went to the library yesterday and saw about 4 other people. Normally the library is full of people checking Facebook, texting instead of reading, trying to chat quietly with their friends... I went to lunch yesterday and they hardly had any food options and there weren't even tables because they were trying to clean the caf! I saw about 10 other people there. And I saw 2 people on my floor. All in all, a grand total of about 16 people all day. It's been very lonely. :P

But an excellent time for homework and organization and downloading free software trials (::cough:: iWork 09... ::cough::) and, in general, being a bum. It's been a really long weekend and I'm running out of things to do, so I'm glad my roomies and all my friends will be coming back today! The campus will actually be lively again!

In the meantime... a couple of pictures!

Our door after my roomie Bekah got into ASA. :)

My two desk monsters. One from Target, one made for my FYS.




0 comments: