Tuesday, September 29, 2009

SO BUSY!

I have seriously never been so busy in my entire life! Oh my goodness!


The last couple weeks have been so crazy! Between cross country, class, eating meals and doing homework/watching movies for my First Year Seminar, I haven't even had time to breathe! I'm being forced into learning some pretty decent time management skills, thank goodness!

That being said, the last couple weeks have been awesome. :D I haven't done much around campus (far too much homework, sadly), but have been having a fantastic time in all of my classes. Things are really heating up in all of them. We're getting into really interesting stuff, so the homework isn't a total pain... just time consuming!

Tip for (next year's) freshmen everywhere: First semester, take classes you are interested in! Don't worry about filling in all your gen eds your first year! I know plenty of people who are trying to do that and they hate school and are totally miserable. Take things that are interesting and new and what you're passionate about! :)

0 comments: